MIDPOINT Intensive Macedonia is a professional training programme opened to Macedonian creative teams of filmmakers (scriptwriter, director and producer).
DEADLINE MARCH 15, 2017
The three-day program is intended for film professionals from Macedonia who are developing their feature film projects.
During the workshop, the teams will work on creative development of the script as well as on the production aspects of their projects. After the workshop, tailor-made online consultations with the core tutor will follow, according to the need of each project.
The workshop consists of group work within small group of participants, being led by experienced script consultant PAVEL MAREK, accompanied with plenary sessions and one-to-one meetings by international team of experts from different areas of audiovisual industries, who we will be coming to the parallel international program MIDPOINT Feature Launch.
WORKSHOP DATES AND LOCATIONS: JUNE 12-16, 2017 (Ohrid, Macedonia); 12 arrival day, 16 departure day
PARTICIPATION FEES: 100 EUR per PROJECT: The fee covers workshop training, on-line consultations, accommodation and full board subsistence (food) during the workshop. Participants must pay all travel costs.
CONDITIONS OF ELIGIBILITY:
– Creative teams of producer, director and/or writer
– At least first draft of the script or advanced treatment should be ready at the application
– Basic information about the participants and projects (part of the online application form)
– Synopsis (uploaded in .pdf)
– Treatment or Script (uploaded in .pdf)
– Author’s note (uploaded in .pdf)
– Producer’s Package (uploaded in .pdf)
– Director´s note (uploaded in .pdf – if the director is attending)
– Biography of all team members (uploaded in .pdf)
– Previous work of writer (uploaded in .pdf or via link)
– Previous work of director (via link, if already attached to the project)
APPLICATION: Register and upload materials via this link https://vp.eventival.eu/midpoint